People I know

Friday, June 24, 2005

Language of Love


Ramana Maharishi, feeding a monkey.

One fine evening I was sitting in the balcony and sipping my coffee. I was gazing at lawn outside and enjoying the evening sun. I noticed a group of sparrows were chasing away a little squirrel. Initially I thought they were fighting. Actually, on closer observation, it appeared they were playing some sort of game like “Thottu pidichi”. I was filled with joy.

How are they playing that game? How do they talk to each other? Oh, I know. It is language of love that makes this communication possible. Every living being in this world understands when spoken from heart. In fact they speak and live harmoniously.

3 Comments:

  • Hmm...Soooper Peter-ru Remo! :)

    -Vasu

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:24 PM  

  • virumandi! virumandi!
    kuruvi will not kill Anil and vice versa.

    By Blogger P B, at 9:08 AM  

  • Nice post...the universally understood language of love.

    By Blogger RS, at 1:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home